Sienna and the Bushido School for Princes and Princesses [Kindle Edition]

Sienna and the Bushido School for Princes and Princesses [Kindle Edition]
S.Z. Love (Author)

Thursday, October 23, 2014

You can take it with you

He who dies with the most toys wins ?
You can take it with you when you move to the afterlife?

That's what the ancient Egyptians thought.

Do you want to work for 55 hrs/week for the next 30 yrs ?
How long is your commute?

Are we put on this earth to work or to make the community better?
How can you be a benefit to others when you're stressed all the time?

My Ultimate dream is to live on a boat or an Island with not a lot of people.  I'm going to pass away at some point.

Might as well Enjoy some of my life.  I've worked since I was 12 yrs old delivering newspapers @ 5:15 am.
Most people retire too late rather than too soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment